Competition is now Closed
Win one of 6 family passes to Gulliver's Land in Milton Keynes
Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes and the Buckinghamshire and Berkshire Focus have teamed up to offer you the chance to win one of 6 family passes to this exciting theme park – see below for details on how to enter:
Gulliver’s is a fantastic family theme park based on 3 sites, including Milton Keynes. The focus is on family fun, especially for children aged 2 -13 years old. Gulliver’s has been open in Milton Keynes for over 12 years; having been built up as a family business with families in mind, and is a wonderful day out for kids of all ages!
The park has a combination of exhilarating rides, a log flume, rollercoasters and more, as well as smaller rides for the little ones, a carousel, soft play area and outdoor play; an adventure maze and cowboy town, plus much, much more. There are over 30 rides and 30 attractions to choose from, as well as restaurants and snack bars where you can simply enjoy a coffee or treat yourself to lunch – the choice is yours.
For the little ones there are shows, featuring Gully Mouse and all his friends, there is
never a dull day at Gulliver’ Land. The park is very family focused, with dedicated mother and baby rooms, wheelchair hire and accessible toilets.
Competition closing date is 5th February 2013
We are offering you the chance to win a family day pass. Simply answer the
following simple questions:
Terms & Conditions Apply
- No purchase necessary
- The closing date is 5th February 2013
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, The Buckinghamshire Focus has no further liability to the winners
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone after the closing date
- Winners are responsible for their own travel to Gullivers Land, Milton Keynes.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Desktop version | Mobile version