Old Bill’s Pest Control
We at Old Bill’s are offering a pest control and prevention service within the Bucks, Beds, Berks, Herts and Middlesex areas, dealing with both residential and business pests. The pests we deal with are: Bed Bugs, Bees, Cockroaches, Fleas, Mice, Pigeons, Rats, Wasps and Hornets, Wood Worm, Glis Glis, Rabbits, Squirrels, Electronic Fly Killers and more. We are able to cater for both domestic and commercial customers as well as Property Managers, Facilities Managers and Lettings Companies.
So why should you choose us?
- With well over 150 years of combined experience between our team
- All of our technicians are fully trained and qualified through the Royal Society of Public Health
- Guaranteed Price – There are no hidden charges
- All aspects of pest control are undertaken
- Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural
- We are clean, reliable & give a discreet service
- Give effective Solutions tailored to your individual needs
- We have full Public Liability Insurance of up to £5M
We were first formed by Dave who worked for nearly thirty years as a police officer dealing with a different kind of community pest. In early 2012, Old Bill’s Pest Control was established and it has grown from strength to strength based upon our quality of service and reputation. As a growing company, we realise that we are only as good as the people we employ. As such all of our team are carefully selected to represent the best in the industry. We always try to invest in ongoing training as well to ensure that we maintain our very high standards. Our main aim is to give each and everyone of our customers peace of mind and the knowledge that a job has been done right!
For each of our customers, we will provide a full range of pest control services including: advice, undertaking surveys, completing one-off treatments or a short series of treatments and dealing with any existing pest activity.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals.